World Cup 2022 – Fun88
When to watch the qualifiers from the World Cup 2022 – Fun88
Ready for watching and enjoying the best of the World Cup 2022? This year, we will celebrate the major football event ever seen! So, it is time to get ready and start enjoying the best of the World Cup 2022. The first quarter of 2022 will have the particularity of the restart of the qualifiers in almost all the confederations to know the qualifiers for the World Cup in Qatar, where several teams could seal their pass in January.
Due to the atypical calendar due to the holding of the World Cup 2022, the qualifiers will start in the last days of January, although the playoffs will be defined, depending on the confederation in March and June.
CONCACAF returns on January 27 with Matchday 9 – Fun88
The Concacaf qualifiers still do not have any qualifiers for the next World Cup 2022, although the surprising Canadian team is leading the table. In this Confederation, three countries qualify directly, and the fourth place will play a playoff with the last qualified country from the Oceania Confederation.
Groups A and B resume on January 27 in Asia – Fun88
Asian qualifying rounds will resume as in CONCACAF and CONMEBOL to determine the four qualifiers and the playoff places for the next World Cup 2022, where Iran and Saudi Arabia lead Groups A and B respectively.
On the other hand, the third-placed teams in each group will face each other to find out which team will seek their pass to Qatar through a playoff with the fifth-place team in the South American table, being United Arab Emirates and Australia, who could face each other.
- ✦ Lebanon - South Korea, in Sidon, Lebanon.
- ✦ United Arab Emirates - Syria, in Dubai, UAE.
- ✦ Iran - Iraq, in Tehran, Iran.
- ✦ Australia - Vietnam, in Melbourne, Australia.
- ✦ Japan - China, in Saitama, Japan.
- ✦ Saudi Arabia - Oman, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Australia is in third place in the table and is looking to fight for the last round in the Asian Qualifiers. Oceania will play a tournament in Qatar to determine the sole qualifier for the playoffs. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Oceania Confederation submitted a proposal to FIFA to play a tournament starting on March 13 in Qatar, where they will be divided into three rounds starting with the match between Tonga and Cook Islands.
The winner of that round will play in Group A with the Solomon Islands, Tahiti, and Vanuatu, while Group B is already defined with New Zealand, New Caledonia, Fiji and Papua New Guinea. The two qualifiers from each group will play in the semifinals and the winners of that group will play in the final to qualify for the intercontinental playoff with the fourth-placed Concacaf team.
America – Fun88
Matchday 9 will be played as follows:
- ✦ Jamaica - Mexico, at Independece Park in Kingston, Jamaica.
- ✦ United States - El Salvador, at Lower.com Field in Columbus, USA.
- ✦ Honduras - Canada, at the Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- ✦ Costa Rica - Panama, at the National Stadium in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- ✦ The United States and Mexico seek to snatch the top spot from Canada in the Conmebol Qualifiers.
CONMEBOL resumes on January 27 and 28 with Match Day 15 – Fun88
South America already has Brazil and Argentina qualified for the next World Cup and with four rounds left to finish the qualifiers, there are two direct places available and a playoff available to seek a pass to the Qatar 2022 World Cup.
So far, Ecuador could seal its pass in the next rounds as it is in the third position of the table with 23 points, followed by Colombia in the fourth position with 17 points and equal with Peru, although by goal difference it is in the fifth position that gives access to the playoff match with the last qualified team of the Asian Confederation.
Brazil and Argentina are the only teams qualified by CONMEBOL for the World Cup in Qatar. In South America, the fight for the place that gives direct access is hotly contested due to the difference in points between Colombia, who are fourth with 17 points, and eighth-placed Bolivia with 15 points.
Matchday 15 will be played as follows:
- ✦ Ecuador - Brazil, at the Casablanca Stadium in Quito, Ecuador.
- ✦ Paraguay - Uruguay, at the Defensores del Chaco Stadium in Asunción, Paraguay.
- ✦ Chile - Argentina, at Calama Stadium, Chile.
- ✦ Colombia - Peru, at Metropolitano Stadium, Barranquilla, Colombia.
- ✦ Venezuela - Bolívia, at La Carolina Stadium, Barinas, Venezuela.
Africa's final round to be played in March – Fun88
The African qualifiers have not yet defined the pairings for the third and last round to determine the five qualifiers from the African zone, although the date for the matches has been confirmed for March 21, 2022.
The 10 teams qualified for the next round are: Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Senegal, Mali, Morocco, and DR. Congo. Nigeria is one of the 10 teams seeking one of the 5 World Cup berths.
European and intercontinental playoffs – Fun88
Europe will have a round of playoffs in a new format that will begin on March 24, with the semifinals divided into three rounds.
- ✦ Route A: Wales vs. Austria and Scotland vs. Ukraine.
- ✦ Russia vs. Poland and Sweden vs. Czech Republic.
- ✦ Portugal vs. Turkey and Italy vs. Northern Macedonia.
The winners of these groups will play a final match that will determine the last three qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup 2022. On the other hand, the intercontinental playoffs will be played in a single match at a neutral venue on June 13 and 14 to determine the last two qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup 2022.
The-list of countries that have already qualified for the Qatar 2022 World Cup – Fun88
Nine countries have already qualified for Qatar 2022. Which ones will be added in the coming days? Places for the Qatar 2022 World Cup are starting to run out as the various qualifiers progress around the world. Nine countries have already qualified for football's greatest showpiece event. Here is the list of countries that have already qualified for Qatar 2022.
- ✦ Qatar: The Qatari national team qualified for the World Cup as the host country of the football event. This will be their first participation in the event organized by FIFA.
- ✦ Germany: Germany became the second team to book their ticket to next winter's tournament. Hansi Flick's side sealed their place on 11 October with a 4-0 win over North Macedonia. They also finished the UEFA qualifiers undefeated with nine wins and a total of 27 points. Of the 21 World Cups that have been held, the European team has been to 19, and in Qatar they will reach 20 participations.
- ✦ Denmark: The Danish national team booked their ticket on 12 October after a 1-0 win over Austria. They are currently top of Group F of the UEFA qualifiers. Kasper Hjulmand's side will be making their sixth World Cup appearance.
- ✦ France: The reigning world champions sealed their ticket with an 8-0 win over Kazakhstan with one game remaining in their qualifying group. They are currently top of UEFA's D section. Didier Deschamps' side will be looking to defend their World Cup title on Arab soil, with a team featuring the likes of Kylian Mbappé and Karim Benzema. The French will be making their 16th appearance at the tournament in December 2022.
- ✦ Belgium: Belgium are also through after defeating Estonia 3-1 to confirm their place at the top of Group E. Coached by Roberto Martinez, they will try to improve on their third-place finish at Russia 2018 and crown their so-called golden generation. The Red Devils, as they are also known, will be making their 14th appearance in World Cups.
- ✦ Brazil: Since the beginning of the World Cups, Brazil has never missed an edition. Qatar 2022 will be no exception. On November 11, they defeated Colombia 1-0 to become the first country from the Conmebol region to qualify for the next World Cup.
- ✦ Croatia: The Croatian national team had just enough luck to narrowly beat Russia and qualify for the World Cup. The team led by Zlatko Dalic consolidated their place at the top of their group and will be playing in their sixth World Cup.
- ✦ Spain: Another of the countries that qualified for Qatar 2022 is Spain, who beat Sweden 1-0 in the last match of Group B. Spain will now make their 15th appearance at the World Cup.
- ✦ Serbia: Serbia became the first big surprise, sending Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal into the play-offs. Dragan Stojkovic's Dragan Stojkovic's side beat Portugal 2-1 to take the direct ticket from Group A. At World Cup 2022, they will be making their third appearance at the World Cups.
- ✦ Switzerland: Switzerland booked their place at World Cup 2022 with a 4-0 win over Bulgaria on the final day of UEFA qualifying. With this result, Murat Yakin's team forced reigning UEFA champions Italy to play in the play-offs. This will be the Swiss team's 12th appearance.
- ✦ England: England feasted to secure qualification for World Cup 2022. Gareth Southgate's side beat San Marino 10-0. This will be the 16th appearance for the England team, who will be looking to go one better than their fourth-place finish at Russia 2018.
- ✦ Netherlands: The Netherlands needed the last few minutes to beat Norway 2-0 and secure their place at the next World Cup 2022. Louis Van Gaal returned the Tulips to football's top sporting event after they missed out at Russia 2018.The Netherlands will now make their 11th appearance at the World Cup 2022.
- ✦ Argentina: This team became the second CONMEBOL team to book their ticket to World Cup 2022.
Fun88: a reputable online bookmaker to bet on the World Cup 2022
This November, you can start placing your bets on the 2022 FIFA World Cup, so, it is the perfect time to sign up at Fu88. Fun88 offers the best fun88 bonuses, fun88 app promotions and advantages if you live in India and you are into football games.
In addition, Fun88 offers the possibility to bet on your mobile phone or other devices, where you can download Fun88 app. As you can see, fun88 offers many benefits you will enjoy. Visit fun88 app site and start enjoying the best of Indian betting sites like Fun88.
Recommended articles about Fun88:
Fanatics Join Live cricket online betting Forum To Discuss And Express About Cricket
Online cricket betting - Beyond the Boundary