World Cup 2022 soccer players
Who are the best soccer players at the World Cup 2022?
Motivation, persistence, excellence in performance, effort and enthusiasm makes the difference between a regular soccer player and a great one! If you read World Cups history, you will find many players who have had a remarkable role due to their performance.
Moreover, discipline pays off when the World Cup comes! World Cup 2022 is an atypical edition of the most popular major football event around the world; however, it does not mean we are not excited about this World Cup 2022.
In fact, I think we have great expectations about 2022 FIFA World Cup since it has been a challenging time when most of us spend lots of days at home due to the pandemic lockdowns. In the middle of difficulties, soccer reminds us how powerful motivation might be as we see remarkable soccer players on the field.
Precisely, the field is the best place to see the greatest motivation and effort you can perceive somewhere. Therefore, most soccer players become an inspiration for the rest of the world, as a true reminder that effort can be rewarded. Now, let’s check out who the greatest players for the World Cup 2022 are and who knows, maybe one of them can get the Ballon D’Or at the end of the year!
The best ranked soccer players for World Cup 2022
Most footballers consider FIFA World Cup as the most important showcase for them as they might become a legend on the field while the youngest ones take advantage of this stage to be recognized by media and soccer fans. Everyone on the camp is noticed, even if they perform great or not!
Qatar 2022 is coming soon, and players know that everything they do in their clubs and in their national team counts for a possible call-up to what is the dream of any player. Furthermore, some footballers have been confirmed in the last weeks, but other ones must earn that place in the next months.
So, we all are getting ready to see the greatest figures of world soccer competing in those spectacular stadiums built in the arid territory of Qatar. Conforming to many experts’ criteria, these are some of the best soccer players who might lift the World Cup 2022.
- ️⚽️ Lionel Messi: Lionel Messi has been considered one of the best soccer players for this century! Messi has reached 79 goals with the Argentinian team and surpassed Pele's 77. Furthermore, Messi is one of the best top scorers in South America national teams due to his soccer performance.
- He has played in 150 football matches, and he has scored 80 goals in total. In addition, Argentina's best player in recent years, if not in history, is facing his last chance to win a World Cup with his national team. Last year's Copa America title was a boost for a team that knows its chances.
- With the ticket to Qatar assured, the South American country is dreaming that this will be the right one. In 2014 they lost in the final, now everything is possible. Although Messi has not had a great start with PSG, it is widely known his ability to unbalance and be present on the scoreboard.
- ️⚽️ Mohamed Salah: This season, Salah outstood in the major leagues. Therefore, this Egyptian player is one of the favorites to be awarded as the best player worldwide this 2022 as this Liverpool striker has 16 goals and nine assists in 20 matches in the Premier League.
- Moreover, his record in the Champions League includes another seven goals. For years, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi has been the only favorites, but now, Salah is taking a great role in the football world and perhaps he will win the Ballon d’Or this 2022!
- ️⚽️ Cristiano Ronaldo: He already held the title of top scorer of the Euro Cup, now CR7 also reached the world record of goals with the National Team. He’s the top Portuguese soccer player now and he’s 36 years old; in his record you will find 184 soccer matches and 115 goals. Although he must go through the playoff against Turkey, Cristiano Ronaldo's competitive personality makes him one of the top players to watch in the World Cup 2022.
- The historic Portuguese striker wants to have one last chance to win a World Cup, and although the task looks complex, with him in the team anything can happen, especially if you consider that he will be the leader of a very talented generation of young players, which includes players like Bruno Fernandes.
- ️⚽️ Vinicius Jr: Vinicius is expected to lead a national team that despite the figures has fallen short of taking the big step! Vinicius Jr is just 21 years old, but he has become into the most remarkable Brazilian players from the next generation. At 21 years of age, "Vini" has become an important player for his club by scoring 12 goals and providing seven assists.
- He has nine soccer matches in his career, but he has everything to surprise us in the World Cup 2022. However, this Brazilian player has failed to establish himself with the national team, but at the rate he is going at Real Madrid it won't be long before he does.
- The Qatari tournament could be the perfect tournament for Vinicius to take over the left wing and from there, with his dribbling and dribbling, lead a national team that despite the figures has fallen short of taking the big step in international tournaments.
- ️⚽️ Kylian Mbappé: Mbappé is a 23-years old player who has been gaining popularity in France, scoring 24 goals during his participation in 53 matches. The French attacker is called to become the great star of world soccer.
- Consolidated since 2018 by being a fundamental part of the World Cup that France won by scoring four goals, Kylian Mbbapé knows that his national team will depend in the next decade on what he can achieve. The now Paris Saint-Germain striker could arrive at the Qatari tournament as a Real Madrid player. At the age of 23, the future is at his feet!
- ️⚽️ Kai Havertz: Kai Havertz's feet often give soccer a different rhythm by having great speed and vision! He is also one of the youngest soccer promises for this World Cup 2022. He’s a German footballer and he has scored eight goals, but with an excellent performance on the field.
- The Chelsea attacker has had a sudden rise, and at that pace he will arrive at the World Cup in Qatar as one of Germany's established players. At just 22 years of age, the German squad is leading a generational change that seeks to return it to the top of world soccer, a place that has always belonged to them.
- ️⚽️ Kevin De Bruyne: Belgium also has outstanding soccer players, like De Bruyne. At the age of 30, he has played in 88 matches, scoring 23 goals. The Manchester City midfielder is a different kind of player, capable of unbalancing the game with his vision and superb finishing. De Bruyne is one of the best European candidates to lift the World Cup 2022.
- ️⚽️ Harry Kane: This English player might win the World Cup 2022 as he has scored 48 goals during his soccer career, playing in 67 soccer matches. In addition, the England team is one of the best ranked ones since it has great winning odds for this World Cup 2022.
- Moreover, England came very close to winning Euro 2021, making them a natural candidate to spring a surprise in Qatar. With a young generation of players such as Jadon Sancho, Phil Foden and Harry Maguire, Kane has a leading goal, and it is vital for England.
- Even though, the striker was unable to make the step up to a higher-ranked team, his role at Tottenham reveals the kind of player he is. The striker will arrive at the tournament at the age of 29, just in full maturity to make a difference and maybe to surprise all of us!
- ️⚽️ Pedri González: The youngest of the list and maybe from the Spanish team. In a Spain with few stars, the name of Pedri Gonzalez is the one that stands out the most. The footballer has had a meteoric rise with Barcelona and is already considered as the young player with more projection, he was even the winner of the "Golden Boy”. Pedri carries in his boots the secrets of the soccer that gave Spain so much success in the past.
- This is what the dreams of an Iberian national team that has bet heavily on the generational replacement are set on. At just 19 years of age, the Barcelona midfielder is leading the revolution.
- ️⚽️ Federico Chiesa: If there is one player who stood out in the European champion Italy, it is Federico Chiesa. The 24-year-old winger is already an established player for Juventus and the Azzurri, and the Qatar 2022 World Cup could catapult him to stardom. According to experts, his ability to unbalance from the wing and the good relationship he has with the goal make him one of those star players, capable of changing the course of matches.
- Chiesa was one of the Italian scorers for the Nazionale at the emblematic English Wembley stadium to win the European Championship. In addition, he has scored four goals and played in 37 soccer games.
- ️⚽️ Frenkie De Jong: The Netherlands missed the 2018 World Cup, but they are ready to come back with De Jong, a soccer player who had a great role in 38 different matches. His long stride allows him to drive the ball with mastery and always put himself in a goal-scoring position.
- The World Cup, after what he did at the European Championship, will be the big event where the Dutchman will have to show that he is ready to become a world star. He will be 25 years old when he arrives at the World Cup 2022.
- ️⚽️ Neymar Da Silva: Considered one of the most promising young players in the world, he won three consecutive Paulista Championships, a Brazilian Cup, and a Copa Libertadores, where he was the top scorer and best player of the competition, the club's first since 1963 with Pelé.
- ️⚽️ Antoine Griezmann: Griezmann is the French defending champion this 2022. Griezmann is one of the best players in France and he is another candidate to lift the World Cup 2022 and the Ballon d’Or.
According to experts, “Antoine Griezmann has been one of the best strikers in Europe for years, whether at Atletico Madrid or FC Barcelona. At L'Equipe Tricolore, he is one of the most important components. Certainly, France has an exceptionally good team and that’s why we won’t be surprised if Griezmann lifts the Ballon d’Or”.
What's new for the Qatar World Cup 2022?
The World Cup 2022 will be held in November and December 2022, and this is the first World Cup to be held in the Middle East. Qatar stadium’ construction will take three years and will have a capacity for 40,000 spectators.
The stadium will be made up of a structure of modular blocks, pieces that fit into containers to be easily transported and that can be taken to other sporting venues at the end of the World Cup 2022.
Qatar's intention is to offer it in the future to other countries with fewer resources and in need. This will be a great legacy for the history of a World Cup, in the words of architect Mark Fenwich: "Ras Abu Aboud Stadium will be the first movable and eco-friendly World Cup stadium”.
For this World Cup 2022, fans will be able to enjoy several matches on the same day, they will no longer have to make long journeys between cities to accompany their teams and they will also be able to enjoy tourism and other activities. Get ready for the most exciting World Cup ever held through History!
Recommended articles:online lottery in india